Re: removing duplicate rules

Hi All,

Continuing this post:

Adding a rule multiple times shows multiple entries in iptables -L output. My question is : does it have any performance impact on packet processing ?

Should not be because as soon as a rule is matched, it should come out, Right?

Regards,
Aseem.

R. DuFresne wrote:

--
The end is always good. If it's not good, it's not the end.