HowTo connect a Cisco 2950 switch behind iptables?

Hi all,
	I have a Fedora 3 Box with 2 nics setup up as a firewall.
I can connect another server to the firewall and get connected to the Net just fine. This doesnt work when I connect the switch to the iptables box. Obvysly I am missing something - can someone point me in the right direction?

Here is my setup

---WAN-->[iptables box]---->[cisco switch]--->[servers]

--

Thanks,
    Brandon Evans

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
-Hunter S. Thompson