RE: Need a method to reset the ip_conntrack_count

Hi,

Can I use the conntrack tools written by Harald Welte/Pablo Neira Ayuso
to flush the conntrack entries currently.
And then I can reset the ip_conntrack_count which described as the
following problem.

And do we have the individual patch based on kernel 2.6.10 for the teses
contrack packages?

Thanks in advance

Vincent