ipt_owner on SMP

Hi List.

I'm currently writing an application that makes heavy use of the ipt_owner
module and the owner-socketlookup patch from patch-o-matic.
Now I'm at a point where using --pid-owner becomes necessary.
My machine is a dual P3 800 SMP machine, which results in:

ipt_owner: pid, sid and command matching is broken on SMP.

Is there any way to fix this so I can use this feature or do I have
to work around this brokenness somehow with ipt_comment?

Thanks in advance,
       Benjamin

--
The Nethack IdleRPG! Idle to your favorite Nethack messages!
http://pallas.crash-override.net/nethackidle/