Two linux routers with DSL

Hi all!

I've the following config:

[LAN] - [big router] - [dsl router] - [internet]

Big router is a dedicated computer running linux, dsl router is a
small device running linux embedded (busybox) and connected to the
internet via pppoa. Both routers are connected together via ethernet.
I want to reduce as much as possible the load in the dsl router, so
I'd like the big router to do NAT. How should I configure both
routers?

Thank you very much for your help!

Eduardo Fernández

PS: this is somewhat offtopic, sorry