Re: NAT/POSTROUTING rules doesn't match packets

On Saturday 2005-October-01 13:03, Marek Zachara wrote:
> I'm trying to get asterisk IAX protocol to be routed properly. This
> is UDP packets destined for port 4569. I need them to be sent out
> from the box at eth1 with source 192.168.100.1 (internal net at eth0
> is 10.0.0.0/24)
>
> the nat/postrouting table looks like this (i waited for about 10
snip
> Any suggestions what i could be doing wrong?

This is asterisk running on the iptables box itself? Try nat/OUTPUT.

I won't guess. Post complete network topology information and your
iptables-save output. Why do you want to NAT from one RFC 1918 address
to another one? I bet there is a better way to do this. I don't have
any trouble with IAX/IAX2 behind NAT.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header