Re: Weblogger

And On Saturday 2005-October-01 08:59, Bob wrote:
> You can take a look at http://www.webfwlog.net

I looked briefly at each. I think Webfwlog has a superior design,
because it uses ULOG to populate the database. Gege's unnamed daemon
reads log files from syslog, -j LOG.

Personally, I don't do any kind of logging. I don't see the point. You
can generate tons of useless information if you're not careful. I only
turn on logging rules for specific temporary purposes.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header