Re: some addresses won't route

On Monday 19 September 2005 19:38, iptables-user wrote:
> Thanks /dev/rob0!!!  I laughed so hard I felt like *I* was full of
> grog. (I'm part of a small circle of friends who talk like a pirate
> on a regular basis. P)

That's a good idea! I get rusty waiting for just one day a year. Brings
to mind another holiday which should really be more than just one day:
April Fools' Day.

Alas, me hook an' pegleg an' eyepatch an' cutlass are all stowed away.

> Everything now works without delay.  Apparently specifying the output
> interface in a FORWARD chain is not enough.  By modifying the rule to
> include -i AND -o things go where they're supposed to.  Everything

I wondered about this. I usually just do this by -i interface, and the
return is covered by the RELATED,ESTABLISHED rule. But I thought your
way should have worked too.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header