MARK: targetinfosize 8 != 4

Hi List,

I'm hitting a wall with the error message 'MARK: targetinfosize 8 !=4' and I'm stumped. Looking at the code, this message is related to a sanity check that iptables and it's extensions peform and the deal seems to be that the size of a declared structure is different between what the kernel was compiled with, vs what iptables was compiled with (struct ipt_mark_target_info verses ipt_mark_target_info_v1). There also appears to be some runtime determination as to which structure version iptables should be using (depending on kernel. iptables appears to open a socket and 'ask' which it should use).

I don't see where I could possibly be compiling for one kernel / iptables version but then using another or anything simple like that. I don't see any other possible cause of this mismatch either. The software revions involved are iptables-1.3.3 and kernel 2.4.32-pre3.

Thanks.