Re: rules for mail server

Hello,

I am settings up mailserver using Postfix.

Well, are your clients connecting to this server to get their email or to
send email ?

Anyway, to be able to reach Postfix you need to open port 25.

and for pop3 port 110 or imap, port 143 I think.
Also have a look into the mentioned tutorial.

Regards,
Ruprecht

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service & Softwareentwicklung

Tel./Fax  +49[0]7621 16 99 16
Web:       htp://www.rheyn.de