Re: logging to syslog in a stealth way

On Thursday 2005-September-15 10:26, Albretch Mueller wrote:
> >What exactly you want to achieve with that ?
>
> As the subject clearly states :-) "logging to syslog in a stealth
> way"
>
> Do you know of any other/better way to do it?

Stealth means you are hiding. Who are you hiding from? You want logging
to go to a remote syslog server but NOT to appear in the logs of the
iptables machine?

Clarity of subject notwithstanding, your ultimate goal is far from
clear. If my guess was correct, I think your only choice is ULOG. LOG
is going to pass to the local kernel logging daemon.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header