by passing transparent proxy

hi list

i have a very simple question, we have a transparent proxy "squid" for our
users, this machine is also the default gateway for the user. which mean all
the traffic of the client do pass from this machine whether its port 80 or
not.
All teh port 80 traffic redirected to squid 3128 by ...

$iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -s 0/0 --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 3128

Now I want to a client -s xx.xx.xx.xx access a site -d xx.xx.xx.xx then his
traffic by pass the squid. actaully if the client xx.xx goes through squid
while accessing that site then the far end web server gives him permission
denied.
However on web server I could only allow the static ip of the client
xx.xxbut not the squid server. its a secure web server.

any help in this regards wil be greatly appreciated

regards

askar

(Dennis Ritchie)