NAT: Slow connection on Mac OSX

Hello!

I have set up NAT/masquerading on my router box.

Everything seems to be working fine on my Linux client host. However, my Mac is having a lot of trouble: the connection is very slow and I can't even finish loading, for example, the google home page.

Is there something else I need to do to get this going right?

Mac: 192.168.2.4
Client Linux: 192.168.2.2
Linux firewall (eth1): 192.168.2.1
Linux firewall (eth0): 192.168.1.2