Re: help about NAT and ISP - without attachments

Try adding a rule to your FORWARD chain to make sure that the TCP MSS value is not the problem.  I know that you said you are not changing the value, but give this a try to see if it fixes your problem.

iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-pmtu

I don't think that the missing packets is the culprit of your problem as this is the very nature of TCP (retransmission of unacknowledged packets).

Grant. . . .