Monitoring a TARPIT

Hi!
I use the TARPIT target to delay those brute force attacks on my SSH port. Now I wonder if there is a way of getting some statistics on how many, which IP:s and for how long they are caught.
AFAIK, I cant get ALL this by simply logging?
Gottmar

Hitta billigaste resan på MSN Resor http://msn.flygvaruhuset.se/etravelstore/msn_se/ibe/air/search/search.jsp