IP determines output interface?

Hi,

I'm working on a new system for the college I work at. We have two types of
users who connect - students and conference guests. Students connect to the
internet through an academic LAN, but technically conference guests are not
allowed to use this. So, we have a separate ADSL line for conference guests.

Now, we have a DHCP system which assigns static IPs to our clients via DHCP
(so not really static, but for our purposes they are). Conference guests get
put in a different range to the students, although they can all see each
other.

Now, what I want to do, is set a few rules on the firewall so that I can
determine which output interface a packet goes out on, depending on the IP
it got sent in on, i.e I want conference guests with conference IP addresses
to be directed out to the ADSL line, and students with student IP addresses
to be directed out to the academic LAN.

Is this possible? And if so, can someone give me some hints please?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Paul

---
Paul Lewis (paul.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)