Re: (no subject)

netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Hi,

I've been trying to apply Patrick McHardy's netfilter+ipsec patches to
my 2.6.12-5 (from kernel.org) using patch-o-matic. When I try to apply any of the four patches I receive the following message:

patchlets/ipsec-01-output-hooks has dependency on nf_reset, but nf_reset
is not known

I've probably missed something obvious, but I've hit a dead end, any
help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Chris

I've read somewhere deleting the dependency in the info file should let apply the patch cleanly. The other hooks for example hook number x depend on the hook x-1. So if the 01 hook applies cleanly the others should do aswell.