RE: Connections

Hi.

maybe he has not a problem with his bandwidth, but a problem with his router
that cannot handle those connections. if you are using a linux box as router/gw
check the logs for something with conntrack table full. if this is the case your
machine is not able to accept new connections afaik.

a possible solution can be to increase your ip_conntrack_max in /proc/sys/net/ipv4
e.g. "echo "2048" >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max

or you get patch o matic and look for the connlimit patch.

the last solution would be find the p2p guy and cut off his network cable ;)

greetings

matthias