RE: ROUTE woes ?

Hi,

> You 100% correct, thanks for setting me straight, but i still struggling,
> since I dont have the target ROUTE in my kernel
>
> gate:~# iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j ROUTE --oif
> eth2
> iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
> gate:~#
>
> Ive been looking at the various path o matics, and I cant find the patch
> my kernel.

  This target belongs to the extra respository of patch-o-matic:

  http://www.netfilter.org/patch-o-matic/pom-extra.html#pom-extra-ROUTE

  In order to be able to use it, you must download also iptables and
patch-o-matic and compile all the needed stuff. The order is

  a) Apply patch-o-matic against the iptables source
  b) Compile and install iptables
  c) Recompile your kernel to generate the ipt_ROUTE module (the prior
iptables configuration will add it to your kernel tree).

 Regards,

- Ruben