Forward udp and tcp to another external IP address.

We're planning on moving a server to another location and to ease to move we'd like to for forward all TCP and UDP traffic coming in on a particular IP address at location A to a different address at location B. Note that these addresses are from two different hosts.

Using rinetd I can do this for TCP, but I haven't figured out how to get iptables to do this for TCP or UDP.

Anyone?

Thanks,
-John