rtsp-conntrack for kernel 2.6.x

Hi,

I downloaded the latest iptables source via subversion and would like to use
rtsp-conntrack module. Unfortunately, the "info" file seems to requires
kernel < 2.6.0. I have contacted the author of RTSP-conntrack, and he
indicated that there was a patch for 2.6.x kernel already but the module on
patch-o-matic needs to be updated. Is there anyone on the list who is
willing to do this?

Thanks,
Khoa