RE: DNAT pptp to windows machine

First, you only need to post one time.

To answer this question, you need a little additional background on your
environment.  Will it be the firewall making the connection?  What OS
version?  ETC.

If you are just doing straight NAT'ing of firewall IP to the back end
PPTP server then you shouldn't need to do anything more than setup the
NAT rules and ensure that the firewall is allowing the traffic
(including GRE).  I think that NAT'ing GRE is the difficult part but I
usually use a dedicated IP for the PPTP servers and NAT the entire IP.

Alternatively, you can install POPTOP on your firewall.

Gary