about NFQUEUE and nth match

Hi all!

Some time ago I post a mail in this list
("https://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2005-April/059499.html";)
asking about how manage packets  that was captured with "libipq" and "QUEUE"
target in different threads or process.

Now with the new "NFQUEUE" target I can have many process reading parckets
in different queues numbers and using "nth match" to spread equitably over
all process the captured packects. My questions are:

1-What libipq's functions change and how? I look in the manpage in the
recent 1.3.3 iptables release and don't find anything.

2-Is possible in the future include "nth match" patch in the mainline of
kernel or this patch never will be included?

3-I'm in the right way? some suggestions?

Thank in advance
Frank