Re: Conntrack table editing utility

> b) See if a utility already exists

While not a finished "utility," you probably want to look into the
nfnetlink_conntrack patch for implementation. It provides the "delete
conntrack entry X" functionality, among other things.  I had success using
this with a fedora core 1 release, 2.4.22 kernel (for doing a similar sort of
thing as you're working on).  The nfnetlink_conntrack patch I used was version
0.13.

Hope this helps.
phil