Re: string matching in kernel 2.6

> From: "Jan Engelhardt" <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > If neither works, you can try abusing ipt_layer7 ;-)
> > See http://l7-filter.sf.net/

I had a quick look at the source of ipt_layer7, it's linearising
the skb so that the pattern can be matched. For ipp2p, it simply
skip the non-linear skb (and it has been accepted into pom-ng).

So I think it should be quite easy if one wants to also handle
the non-linear case, ie just linearise the skb. Not efficient, but
it should work. Right ?

Cheers.