RE: VPN Pass through doesn't work with Fedora Core 4, Why?????

Yes I have already chosen the required options in the xconfig or menuconfig.
The steps are:

$ make xconfig
Network Support
	Networking Options
		Network Packet Filtering
			IP: Netfilter Configuration
				GRE Protocol Support
				PPTP Protocol Support

This is the required option selection after patching the POM. They are
normal steps where I used to do it in Redhat 9.
After compiling the kernel successfully and load the four modules
(ip_conntrack_proto_gre, ip_conntrack_pptp, ip_nat_proto_gre and
ip_nat_pptp) by using the command modprobe, I couldn't establish the VPN
pass through. PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST.

Your help is much appreciated

Regards
Bassam