ssh connection is not allowed in NAT, SUSE 9.2

Hi everybody,
I am trying to create small NAT network on SUSE 9.2
computers.I don't know what is missing in my iptables
policy but I have added three rules for SNAT:

1) iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j
MASQUERADE
2) iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -m state
--state RELATEd,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
3) iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -j ACCEPT

I stopped firewalls on local computers, and installed
ssh server/client on all computers.I can ssh to local
machines from locals.But I can't ssh to nat
server.Also I can only ping one computer from NAT
Server.
When I try to ssh to local clients from NAT server I
got either  "No route to host" or "Connection refused"
although I stopped firewalls on locals and set the NAT
server as the default gateway for local clients.

Any ideas? What is missing?

Thanks in advance.

Fatih TURKMEN