match for connection lasting time

Hi, all:
 I got an idea to distinguish the different connections by its lasting time
(mostly for TCP),
eg. which connections have lasted for more than one minute, or even more
than one hour?

I think this maybe useful in some cases.
Is there a existing match for this? or is it possible to do this with
netfilter?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Steven Zhang