h323 over nat firewall - queries

I have a case where I have H323 VoIP equipments located behind
Linux nat-box running ip_h323_nat and ip_conntrack_h323.

We have various combination of traffic and some of them deemed
successful and some of them I experience some weird problems
such as not able to hear to voice and/or chopping voice.

Upon troubleshooting and narrowing down the problem, I suspect
that the modules might have some limitation and so I am posting
here to see if anyone enlighten me on this subject.

I remember certain conntrack modules only allow one client to be
behind nat, so I am asking :-

If I have one H323 VoIP equipment going to multiple H323 counter
parts on the internet at the same time, via the Linux nat conntrack
module, if it is going to work correctly ? ie I have one source private
IP, but going to multiple destination public IPs via the H323 conntrack
module, is this a supported configuration ?

How about the case where I have multiple source (private) IPs and
going to multiple destination public IPs, is it able to work ?

Appreciate your input.