DNS and NAT

Does DNS work with iptables NAT or I need some kind of ALG to get DNS answers translated?

I am using Mandrake Linux 10.0. I have two way NAT going on and I am trying to get DNS requests through the NAT. I got FTP, HTTP and SMTP working through the NAT, but DNS is not working properly, DNS answer is not getting translated. Source and Destination addresses in DNS message are properly translated, but the actual answer (the ip address embedded in the message) is not translated.

Thanks

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.