Re: FTP and IPSEC

Jeff Rasmussen <jeff.rasmussen <at> gmail.com> writes:

I was able to recreate your same behavior by removing the modules mentioned
above.

It looks like the modules ip_ftp_nat and ip_conntrack_ftp cannot
differentiate between the vpn traffic and the public Internet traffic
going through the same interface.

However, the only side-effect will be that I won't be able to use my server
as an ftp client through NAT.  I can live with that.

Is this something that should be reported as a bug?

Jeff Rasmussen
GPG public key 0x9686C12F