TOS target and IPSEC

hi guys

I was reading about  TOS target in mangle table, and all documentation
or papers are  talking to use TOS with  --dport or --sport (OUTPUT and
INPUT), so I would like to know if does TOS work with IPSEC
destination ports, and what exactly would be those ports ?

tanks

best regards !!!

--
Glaucius Djalma Pereira Junior