RE: /etc/sysconfig/iptables does not load on reboot

> Well, in that case, I have no idea. Did you check the startup logs?
> Does the system display [ OK ] on the iptables line when booting?

Yep, the system displays [ OK ] and I don't see anything of interest in the
logs. That's exactly why I can't figure this out. If at least there were
some info in the logs, that would at least point me in some direction.
Unless, of course, I'm looking in the wrong place...

Cheers,
Dave