From: Systemadministrator [mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 2:11 PM
To: Gary W. Smith
Subject: Unzustellbar: [SPAM] - Crazy portmap request - Sending mail server found on relays.ordb.org

Your message

  To:      netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [SPAM] - Crazy portmap request - Sending mail server found on
relays.ordb.org
  Sent:    Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:56:12 +0200

phergenhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx on Fri, 1 Jul 2005 23:11:28 +0200
    Der Name des Empfängers wurde nicht erkannt.
	Die MTS-ID der ursprünglichen Nachricht ist: c=de;a= ;p=echtzeit
gmbh ? ;l=EZMXS0507012111NLNP7YNT
    MSEXCH:IMS:Echtzeit GmbH & Co. KG:ECHTZEIT:EZMXS 0 (000C05A6)
Unbekannter Empfänger

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I have a new challenge of trying to map some IP's to a single IP but
with a static port.  Here is a sample.

Given 1 externally public IP I need to publish the entire internal class
C subnet worth of machines using their internal static IP address but
mapping them to different ports.

Each workstation has a TCP processing running on a fixed port.  For all
intents and purposes let's say it's SMTP.  What I need to do, using the
single static IP address is map out a single port for each server behind
it.

So, given 10.99.0.x it we want something like this

10.99.0.1:25 = 199.199.80.41:30001
10.99.0.2:25 = 199.199.80.41:30002
10.99.0.250:25 = 199.199.80.41:30250

Is there a simple way to do this?  Currently we have a pre/post routing
line per entry.  Is there a better way?

Thanks,

Gary Smith

--- End Message ---