RE: bolcking gmail in squid

Sreenivasa Rao.K [sreenivask@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] scribbled on :

>  Dear Alexandru ,
>
>  These acls didn't work.
>
> I want to give access to google website and at the sametime
> block gmail website in squid  from accessing.

The example below should work AFAICS (did you reload the squid config
?), unless your clients are using another domain that is not blocked by
these acl's. Are you sure they're accessing the internet via Squid ?

Unless your clients are using NAT, this is not a Netfilter issue so
maybe the squid list can help if this doesn't work.

Gr,
Rob