RE: NAT_FTP and ipsec

I hate answer my own questions with "I found the problem".

The remote workstation has the default firewall enabled by default.  I
never noticed it because I use SSH on it most of the time.  Anyways,
turning of the rules on that machine fixed the problem.  I didn't think
to check as the remote workstation has always worked.

Gary Smith

IP's.