netfilter is missing all the sext extentions on Debian

Hi,

I run Debian and unfortunately that means my IPTables rulesets are
missing all the interesting extensions such as TARPIT that I would like
to play with.

Does anyone here using the latest IPTables version rather than the
latest Debian package?  If so, how do you integrate it into Debian and
how do you get on?

--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.