CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_LOCAL and REDIRECT

Hello

I'm trying to guess why the REDIRECT tarjet is not applied to local
process having CONFIG_IP_NF_NAT_LOCAL enabled

Having the following rule

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT --destination $HOSTB/32 --protocol udp --destination-port 123 \
         -j REDIRECT --to-ports $ABPORT

doesn't apply to local ip address, please note that I'm not referring to the loopback.

If the packet is sent form 127.0.0.1 works ok. I'm running kernel 2.6.9 vanilla

Any comment or suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

	Ulisses
                Debian GNU/Linux: a dream come true
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers."            Pablo Picasso