ipchains

Dear Sir,

  I am using RedHat 7.2.4.10. When I remove ipchains
using rpm -e ipchains, it is not removed and it give
the message that there are dependencies in lokkit.

  In interactive mode during startup, iptables service
starts, but I do not see anything when I use lsmod.

  Please help me to sort out the problem.

  Thanks & regards.

   psbag

Discover Yahoo!