Re: Hi!

Caveat to what I just said - if you are doing masquerading behind a single
IP, then you don't need to worry about the FORWARD ruleset. Only packets
associated with connections  that are being masqueraded will get sent on
to internal networks - unless you have specific ports that are translated
to internal services.

<EOL>
Tib