IMCP not returning

Hello,
I'm trying to ping to a host and its not answering from location 1, but
it is answering from location 2, now when i ping from location 1, i can
see on the host's logs that location 1 can reach the machine since i log
icmp pings.

i still can't get replies from the box on location1 (i can ping any
other machine on the net so my ISP doesn't block ICMPs)

Thanks
--
Sadus . <sadus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Swiftbin.net