Why do I have 'MARK' all over my logs?

Hello all.
I use a basic iptables ruleset to perform SNAT on all outgoing connections from my LAN, and to drop all NEW connections coming from the Internet.
However, my logs are constantly filled with entries as follows:
Jun 9 8:51:12 host -- MARK --
Jun 9 9:11:12 host -- MARK --
Jun 9 9:31:12 host -- MARK --
Jun 9 9:51:12 host -- MARK --
Jun 9 10:11:12 host -- MARK --
Jun 9 10:31:12 host -- MARK --

Notice the time patterns? I have no idea where these are coming from? Is there a way to know if it's from my firewall, or to track the source?

Thanks in advance.

Pablo