Finding PF inside a netfilter hook

Hi there,

I have a netfilter hook function which is registered at different hooks. No problem, I can get which hook called the function through the 'hook' parameter. Unfortunately, this function is being registered to multiple protocol families (ipv4 and ipv6), and so the function cannot really find which hook called it since the defines to the ipv4 and ipv6 use the same values.

Is there a simple way to check which protocol family a hook function is registered to? Maybe using the 'in' and 'out' parameters?

TIA,

--
Roberto Jung Drebes <drebes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Porto Alegre, RS - Brasil