forwarding ports from aliased ip addresses

Hi all. I'm new to the list but not to netfiler.

I have a firewall built, with eth5 on the internet. It accepts connections on a few ports from allowed hosts and forwards them to boxes in the DMZ. It works great.

I have another client that wants a box configured similarly. I would like to add another internet ip as eth5:1 and then forward certain ports on that new IP to a different box in the DMZ.

using -i eth5:1 doesn't work.

Is this even possible? I've been up and down the man page and I can't seem to figure out a way to differentiate the alias from the "normal" ip. I guess I could add another network card and duplicate the scripts but this seems so wasteful to me.

Hoping someone can help me with this!

thanks

-Mike