Fedora 3, missing ip_conntrack_ftp & ip_nat_ftp

Greets all,

I have a pretty basic Fedora 3 install with all patches installed via
Yum. I'm using the box as a network firewall and need support for
outbound PASV FTP. I tried to modprobe the modules ip_conntrack_ftp and
ip_nat_ftp, but I get an error saying the files do not exist. A quick ls
of /sys/modules confirms this.

Any idea what I'm missing? I know I could pull down source and install
that way, but I would prefer to do it via RPM's & Yum so I can easily
keep the box up to date.

Any and all help greatly appreciated,
Chris