RE: Where to mark tc_index field in netfiler code

Basically I want to mark tc_index in Netfilter based on protocol and
I want to use IP QOS based on the protocol.

If I mark tc_index in netfilter code based on protocol ( since netfilter
connection Tracker can
Identify the state of the packet and its protocol ), and then give QoS
according to protocol
in IP QOS code by looking at tc_index marked in netfilter code.

Pls let me know if where to mark tc_index in the Netfilter code ?

Shud it be done in Connection Tracker code ? Or in ip_nat_xxx.c code (
ex.  Ip_nat_tcp.c etc...)
?

Chandra