Re: mysterious dropped echo replies

Hmm, the packages were obviously RETURNed by the line mentioned to the
global root "catch all" rule and thats exactly what should normally
happen.

In the end I neither want the packages to be dropped nor rejected but
returned instead for the inspection by other chains, but I will only
switch back to RETURN after if I've found the origin for the echo