POP3 (Port No. 110)

Hi,

I am not so good in netfilter/iptables

I have Sendmail configured on my server and I am able to send and
receive mails in the intranet. Now I want to be able to access the
mails from outside world also but i dont want to open the port for
every one. I want to open the pop3 port for the perticular IP (it may
be static or dynamic IP) in the IPTABLES and close the port when not
needed to access from outside.

Please some one tell me how to do this and can I have some script
which will open the port when i need and close when not needed so that
I don't have to enter into the iptables every time.

How to open the pop3 port for a perticular external ipaddress

Please some one help me on this

Thanks and Regards

Vinod