'Help!!!', 'HELP ME PLEEEEEASE',

Dear sir,

Your IPtables scripts is running perfect except one thing. I have web server
on other machine. According to the script I have put DNAT line in iptables
but I am unable to open the web server by giving the IP http://221.134.66.23
or http://221.134.66.23:80 I am sending the IP tables scripts which I have
configured. we are running Red Hat Linux 9.0
Sir We'll request you to solve this issue its pending since long.

Kindly do the needful & oblige.

Regards
Gaurav Gera