Re: ICMP frag needed not forwarded to MSQ clients

> have you a;
>
> iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMMS \
> - --clacmp-mss-to-ptmu

Yes! I did it! And it does't work... :-(

> kind of statment in your rules, often require with VPN/s that work with
> smaller packet sizes due to increasing headers...

That's exactly the problem! The clients should receive an ICMP frag
needed packet in order to reduce the packet size, however my
proxy/router does not forward the ICMP msg to them! WHY?!?!?!
The are no iptables rules that block ICMP!

> Thanks,
>
> Ron DuFresne
> - --

Thanks to you!